FLAT 25% OFF!! Valid from 24th July 2017 till 24th Aug 2017 on all books from heroes genre.
- Nelson Mandela: The Unconquerable Soul
- Mother Teresa: Angel of the Slums
- Steve Jobs: Genius by design
- Harry Houdini
- Conquering Everest: The Lives of Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay
- Leonardo da Vinci: The Renaissance Man
- Gandhi: My life is my message
- The Wright Brothers
- Martin Luther King Jr: Let Freedom Ring
- Muhammad Ali: The King of the Ring
- They Changed the World: Edison,Tesla, Bell
- Abraham Lincoln: From the Log Cabin to the White House
- APJ Abdul Kalam – One Man, Many Missions
- APJ Abdul Kalam – One Man, Many Missions (Tamil)
- They Changed The World: Crick & Watson
- The Beatles – All Our Yesterdays
- Buddha: An Enlightened Life
- गांधीः मेरा जीवन ही मेरा संदेश
Conquering Everest: The Lives of Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay
Tenzing Norgay was the son of poor Tibetan immigrants living in Nepal. He longed to see the world but was told he could aspire to be little more than a servant. While Edmund Hillary was a humble beekeeper from New Zealand, who spent his youth dreaming of adventures he could never hope to experience.
And Everest was the ultimate adventure. The mountain’s peak was the highest point on Earth, stretching beyond the clouds. So dangerous and challenging, Everest had never been successfully climbed and many had died trying. In 1953, Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hillary joined a team of explorers determined to reach its top.Alone at the top of the world with their oxygen running low, they faced off against the brutal elements and new dangers at every turn. And they were armed with little more than their courage, their determination and a belief in each other. But would that be enough to achieve the impossible, what no man had done before?