FLAT 25% OFF!! Valid from 24th July 2017 till 24th Aug 2017 on all books from heroes genre.
- Nelson Mandela: The Unconquerable Soul
- Mother Teresa: Angel of the Slums
- Steve Jobs: Genius by design
- Harry Houdini
- Conquering Everest: The Lives of Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay
- Leonardo da Vinci: The Renaissance Man
- Gandhi: My life is my message
- The Wright Brothers
- Martin Luther King Jr: Let Freedom Ring
- Muhammad Ali: The King of the Ring
- They Changed the World: Edison,Tesla, Bell
- Abraham Lincoln: From the Log Cabin to the White House
- APJ Abdul Kalam – One Man, Many Missions
- APJ Abdul Kalam – One Man, Many Missions (Tamil)
- They Changed The World: Crick & Watson
- The Beatles – All Our Yesterdays
- Buddha: An Enlightened Life
- गांधीः मेरा जीवन ही मेरा संदेश
The Wright Brothers
Orville and Wilbur Wright were just two seemingly average brothers from the American city of Dayton, Ohio, without even a high school diploma. Both were content living as local businessmen, printing newspapers and building bicycles. Like so many others, the two creative and inventive brothers harboured a secret fantasy since childhood, a dream to be able to fly.
In the late 1800s, the world’s leading scientists were trying to construct a machine that could soar above the earth. One by one these brilliant scientists failed, some even falling to their deaths, victims of their own winged contraptions. So, how could Orville and Wilbur even think of succeeding when no one else could?But succeed they did. This is the story of their life, the risks they took, despite the multiple failures, and their unwillingness to accept defeat. This is the story of how the Wright Brothers found a way to change the world for the better.